In the Morning of December 04, 2017, The Review Team of the Centre for Education Accreditation – Association of Vietnam Universities and Colleges (CEA-AVU&C) started the Preliminary Review Visit at Viet Nam University of Traditional Medicine, using the institutional accreditation standards set by the Ministry of Education and Training.
The Preliminary Review visit was conducted by Prof. Doctor of Science Dang Ung Van, the Head of The Review Team, Dr. To Thi Thu Huong, the Review Secretary and Assoc. Prof. Doctor Nguyen Phuong Nga, Director of CEA-AVU&C together with Ms. Nguyen Thi Tam Trinh Staff of Office, CEA-AVU&C.
The Representatives of the CEA-AVU&C Review Team and the Leaders of Viet Nam University Of Traditional Medicine
On the Preliminary Review visit day, the Review Team discussed with Leaders of Viet Nam University Of Traditional Medicine, the Self-Evaluation Committee, leaders of functioning departments, the Board of Secretariat on the following main issues:
- The Review Team presented its preliminary screening results of the University self-evaluation report;
- The timeline for the review visit and the review agenda and the principle of the review visit
- What university needs to prepare for the review visit, including logistic arrangements, groups of interviewees as well as numbers participants at the review interviews; additional information and documents/evidences for the review visit
- Visit the review team working room, the interview rooms, the opening ceremony hall ….
- Preliminary examine the documents and evidences university had prepared for the Review Visit.
Signing of the Preliminary Report at Viet Nam University Of Traditional Medicine
At the Closing of the Preliminary Review Visit, the Director of CEA-AVU&C, The Head of the Review Team and the Director of Viet Nam University Of Traditional Medicine signed the Preliminary Review Report.