In the Morning of October 02, 2017, The Review Team of the Centre for Education Accreditation – Association of Vietnam Universities and Colleges (CEA-AVU&C) started the Preliminary Review Visit at Viet Nam University of Fine Art, using the institutional accreditation standards set by the Ministry of Education and Training.
The Representatives of the CEA-AVU&C Review Team and the Leaders of the Viet Nam University of Fine Art
The Preliminary Review visit was conducted by Assoc. Prof. Doctor Tran Thi Ha, the Head of The Review Team, Mr. Dinh Tuan Dung, the Review Secretary and Assoc. Prof. Doctor Nguyen Phuong Nga, Director of CEA-AVU&C together with Mr Nguyen Anh Tuan Chief of Office, CEA-AVU&C.
Assoc. Prof. Doctor Nguyen Phuong Nga, Director of CEA-AVU&C delivered a speech at the Viet Nam University of Fine Art
On the Preliminary Review visit day, the Review Team discussed with Leaders of the Viet Nam University of Fine Art, the Self-Evaluation Committee, leaders of functioning departments, the Board of Secretariat on the following main issues:
- The Review Team presented its preliminary screening results of the University self-evaluation report;
- The timeline for the review visit and the review agenda and the principle of the review visit
- What university needs to prepare for the review visit, including logistic arrangements, groups of interviewees as well as numbers participants at the review interviews; additional information and documents/evidences for the review visit
- Visit the review team working room, the interview rooms, the opening ceremony hall ….
- Preliminary examine the documents and evidences university had prepared for the Review Visit.
Signing of the Preliminary Report at Viet Nam University of Fine Art