In the Morning of March 24, 2017, The Review Team of the Centre for Education Accreditation – Association of Vietnam Universities and Colleges (CEA-AVU&C) started the Preliminary Review Visit at Thai Nguyen University of Technology, using the institutional accreditation standards set by the Ministry of Education and Training.
The Preliminary Review visit was conducted by Professor Doctor of Science Banh Tien Long, the Head of The Review Team, Mr Dinh Tuan Dung, the Review Secretary, and accompanied by Assoc. Prof. Doctor Nguyen Phuong Nga, Director of CEA-AVU&C together with members of the Centre for Education Accreditation – Association of Vietnam Universities and Colleges.
The Review Team and Leaders of Thai Nguyen University of Technology
On the Preliminary Review visit day, the Review Team discussed with Leaders of Thai Nguyen University of Technology, the Self-Evaluation Committee, leaders of functioning departments, the Board of Secretariat on the following main issues:
- The Review Team presented its preliminary screening results of the University self-evaluation report;
- The timeline for the review visit and the review agenda and the principle of the review visit
- What the Institute needs to prepare for the review visit, including logistic arrangements, groups of interviewees as well as numbers participants at the review interviews; additional information and documents/evidences for the review visit
- Visit the review team working room, the interview rooms, the opening ceremony hall ….
- Preliminary examine the documents and evidences university had prepared for the Review Visit.
Signing of the Preliminary Review Report at Thai Nguyen University of Technology
At the Closing of the Preliminary Review Visit, the Director of CEA-AVU&C, The Head of the Review Team and the Director of Thai Nguyen University of Technology signed the Preliminary Review Report. CEA-AVU&C, the Review Team and Rector of Thai Nguyen University of Technology agree that the Official Review Visit will begin on April 24, 2017 and end on April 28, 2017.