In the Morning of March 05, 2018, The Review Team of the Centre for Education Accreditation – Association of Vietnam Universities and Colleges (CEA-AVU&C) started the Preliminary Review Visit at National University Of Art Education, using the institutional accreditation standards set by the Ministry of Education and Training.
The Preliminary Review visit was conducted by Prof. Doctor of Science Dang Ung Van, the Head of The Review Team, Doctor To Thi Thu Huong the Review Secretary and Assoc. Prof. Doctor Nguyen Phuong Nga, Director of CEA-AVU&C together with Ms Nguyen Thi Tam Trinh, Staff of Office, CEA-AVU&C. On behalf of the University, Doctor Dao Dang Phuong, Rector of National University Of Art Education, members of National University Of Art Education Self-Evaluation Committee together with Deans, Directors of functioning departments and representative of lecturers as well as representative of student body.
Professor Doctor of Science Dang Ung Van delivered a speech at the preliminary review visit at National University Of Art Education
Doctor Dao Dang Phuong. the Rector of National University Of Art Education
delivered a speech at the preliminary review visit
On the Preliminary Review visit day, the Review Team discussed with Leaders of National University Of Art Education the Self-Evaluation Committee, leaders of functioning departments, the Board of Secretariat on the following main issues:
- The Review Team presented its preliminary screening results of the University self-evaluation report;
- The timeline for the review visit and the review agenda and the principle of the review visit
- What university needs to prepare for the review visit, including logistic arrangements, groups of interviewees as well as numbers participants at the review interviews; additional information and documents/evidences for the review visit
- Visit the review team working room, the interview rooms, the opening ceremony hall ….
- Preliminary examine the documents and evidences university had prepared for the Review Visit.
Signing of the Preliminary Report at National University Of Art Education
At the Closing of the Preliminary Review Visit, the Director of CEA-AVU&C, The Head of the Review Team and the Rector of National University Of Art Education signed the Preliminary Review Report. CEA-AVU&C, the Review Team and Rector of National University Of Art Education agree that the Official Review Visit will begin on March 19, 2018 and end on March 23, 2018.