In the Morning of December 14, 2017, The Review Team of the Centre for Education Accreditation – Association of Vietnam Universities and Colleges (CEA-AVU&C) started the Preliminary Review Visit at Hung Vuong University, using the institutional accreditation standards set by the Ministry of Education and Training.
Assoc. Prof. Doctor Nguyen Phuong Nga, Director of CEA-AVU&C delivered a speech at the preliminary review visit at Hung Vuong University
The Preliminary Review visit was conducted by Assoc. Prof. Doctor Tran Thi Ha, the Head of The Review Team, Dr. To Thi Thu Huong, the Review Secretary and Assoc. Prof. Doctor Nguyen Phuong Nga, Director of CEA-AVU&C together with Ms. Nguyen Thi Tam Trinh Staff of Office, CEA-AVU&C.
On the Preliminary Review visit day, the Review Team discussed with Leaders of Hai Duong Medical Technical University the Self-Evaluation Committee, leaders of functioning departments, the Board of Secretariat on the following main issues:
- The Review Team presented its preliminary screening results of the University self-evaluation report;
- The timeline for the review visit and the review agenda and the principle of the review visit
- What university needs to prepare for the review visit, including logistic arrangements, groups of interviewees as well as numbers participants at the review interviews; additional information and documents/evidences for the review visit
- Visit the review team working room, the interview rooms, the opening ceremony hall ….
- Preliminary examine the documents and evidences university had prepared for the Review Visit.
Signing of the Preliminary Report at Hung Vuong University
At the Closing of the Preliminary Review Visit, the Director of CEA-AVU&C, The Head of the Review Team and the Director of Hung Vuong University signed the Preliminary Review Report. CEA-AVU&C, the Review Team and Rector of Hung Vuong University agree that the Official Review Visit will begin on January 31, 2018 and end on February 4, 2018.