In the Morning of December 29, 2017, The Review Team of the Centre for Education Accreditation – Association of Vietnam Universities and Colleges (CEA-AVU&C) started the Preliminary Review Visit at Ho Chi Minh University of Pedagogy, using the institutional accreditation standards set by the Ministry of Education and Training.
Assoc. Prof. Doctor Nguyen Phuong Nga, Director of CEA-AVU&C delivered a speech at the preliminary review visit at Ho Chi Minh University of Pedagogy
The Preliminary Review visit was conducted by Assoc. Prof. Doctor Tran Thi Ha, the Head of The Review Team, Doctor Nguyen Thi Tuyet, the Review Secretary and Assoc. Prof. Doctor Nguyen Phuong Nga, Director of CEA-AVU&C together with Assoc. Prof. Doctor Nguyen Van Uyen, Staff of Office, CEA-AVU&C.
On the Preliminary Review visit day, the Review Team discussed with Leaders of Ho Chi Minh University of Pedagogy the Self-Evaluation Committee, leaders of functioning departments, the Board of Secretariat on the following main issues:
- The Review Team presented its preliminary screening results of the University self-evaluation report;
- The timeline for the review visit and the review agenda and the principle of the review visit
- What university needs to prepare for the review visit, including logistic arrangements, groups of interviewees as well as numbers participants at the review interviews; additional information and documents/evidences for the review visit
- Visit the review team working room, the interview rooms, the opening ceremony hall ….
- Preliminary examine the documents and evidences university had prepared for the Review Visit.
Signing of the Preliminary Report at Ho Chi Minh University of Pedagogy
At the Closing of the Preliminary Review Visit, the Director of CEA-AVU&C, The Head of the Review Team and the Rector of Ho Chi Minh University of Pedagogy signed the Preliminary Review Report. CEA-AVU&C, the Review Team and Rector of Ho Chi Minh University of Pedagogy agree that the Official Review Visit will begin on February 5, 2018 and end on February 9, 2018.