In the Morning of December 27, 2017, The Review Team of the Centre for Education Accreditation – Association of Vietnam Universities and Colleges (CEA-AVU&C) started the Preliminary Review Visit at Hai Phong University, using the institutional accreditation standards set by the Ministry of Education and Training.
CEA-AVU&C Accreditors and Hai Phong University Leaders at the Opening Ceremony for Institutional Accreditation Review visit
The Preliminary Review visit was conducted by Assoc. Prof. Doctor Le Phuoc Minh, the Head of The Review Team, MA. Dinh Tuan Dung, the Review Secretary and Assoc. Prof. Doctor Nguyen Phuong Nga, Director of CEA-AVU&C together with Assoc. Prof. Doctor Nguyen Van Uyen, Staff of Office, CEA-AVU&C.
On the Preliminary Review visit day, the Review Team discussed with Leaders of Hai Phong University the Self-Evaluation Committee, leaders of functioning departments, the Board of Secretariat on the following main issues:
- The Review Team presented its preliminary screening results of the University self-evaluation report;
- The timeline for the review visit and the review agenda and the principle of the review visit
- What university needs to prepare for the review visit, including logistic arrangements, groups of interviewees as well as numbers participants at the review interviews; additional information and documents/evidences for the review visit
- Visit the review team working room, the interview rooms, the opening ceremony hall ….
- Preliminary examine the documents and evidences university had prepared for the Review Visit.
Assoc. Prof. Doctor Nguyen Phuong Nga, Director of CEA-AVU&C delivered a speech at the preliminary review visit at Hai Phong University
Signing of the Preliminary Report at Hai Phong University
At the Closing of the Preliminary Review Visit, the Director of CEA-AVU&C, The Head of the Review Team and the Director of Hai Phong University signed the Preliminary Review Report. CEA-AVU&C, the Review Team and Rector of Hai Phong University agree that the Official Review Visit will begin on March 4, 2018 and end on March 8, 2018.